Skip to main content
- Meeting room reservations are booked through each individual branch (the Reference Department handles bookings for the Central Branch).
- Meetings or classes held in library meeting rooms must be open to the public free of charge. Fees to cover only the cost of materials.
- Bookings are made on a first-come, first served basis. Rooms are booked for the current month up to three months in advance.
- Patrons must have an active Registration Form on file. Registration forms are required to be renewed on an annual basis. If there is not a current application on file, a representative of the group must fill out the Meeting Room Registration form prior to the meeting. Completed registration forms are filed in the Department or Branch where the request was made. Expired registration forms are purged on an annual basis.
- A staff member will present the representative of the group the Meeting Room Policy.
- A staff member who takes the application may approve it at the time, or if there are questions, it should be passed on to the Branch or Department Manager. If there are still questions regarding the application, the matter should be referred to the Library Director for approval.
- The Library Director or Branch Manager may, upon application in writing, extend meeting room use beyond regular library hours. Such extensions may require that janitorial service fees be paid by the group or organization using the room.