Book Repair Volunteer
Save books and help enhance the user experience at JMRL by working behind the scenes. Repair books with damaged spines or torn pages and covers. Training and supplies are provided.
- Add covering to hardcover book dust jackets
- Add Filmolux to softcover books -Northside only
- Glue book pages and spines
- Clean books and erase stray marks
- Fine motor skills/craft oriented
- Gain familiarity with JMRL collection
- Be an integral part of the function of the Library
Volunteers will receive an initial training session followed by assistance as needed.
434-979-7151 ext 6695
Send a Message