Gregory Swanson, right, on the University of Virginia Lawn. Moorland-Spingarn Research Center, Manuscript Division, Howard University, Washington, D.C.
Swanson consults with Assistant Law Dean Charles Woltz after registration at UVA on Sept. 15, 1950. Photo courtesy UVA Law Library.
Exterior of U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia (now JMRL Central Branch), ca. 1964. Photo courtesy Albemarle-Charlottesville Historical Society.