Difference between revisions of "Page to Screen"
Revision as of 20:02, 21 March 2013
Article in Movies category.
This page lists the films that have been shown as part of the Gordon Avenue Library "Page to Screen" monthly movie event. For a comprehensive list of novels made into feature films, please see the Books Gone Hollywood list on this wiki.
- Sept. 2011 - The Lincoln Lawyer, based on the book by Michael Connelly
- Oct. 2011 - It’s Kind of a Funny Story, based on the book by Ned Vizzini
- Nov. 2011 - The American, based on the book "A Very Private Gentleman" by Martin Booth
- Dec. 2011 - My Life So Far, based on the book "Son of Adam" by Denis Forman
- Jan. 2012 - Jane Eyre, based on the book by Charlotte Bronte
- Feb. 2012 - Julie and Julia, based on the book by Julie Powell and also on "My Life in France" by Julia Child
- Mar. 2012 - Never Let Me Go, based on the book by Kazuo Ishiguro
- April 2012- 21, based on the book by "Bringing Down the House" by Ben Mezrich
- May 2012- Charlotte Gray, based on the book by Sebastian Faulks
- June 2012 - V for Vendetta, based on the graphic novel by Alan Moore
- July 2012 - Big Fish, based on the book by Daniel Wallace
- August 2012 - The Painted Veil, based on the book by W. Somerset Maugham
- September 2012 - The Children of Men, based on the book by P. D. James
- October 2012 - The Birds, based on the short story by Daphne du Maurier
- November 2012 - The Heiress, based on the book "Washington Square" by Henry James
- December 2012 - Washington Square, based on the book by Henry James
- January 2013 - Everything Must Go, based on the short story by Raymond Carver
- February 2013 - Starting Out in the Evening, based on the book by Brian Morton
- March 2013 - Raise the Red Lantern, based on the novella "Wives and Concubines" by Su Tong
- March 2013 (special event) - The Joy Luck Club, based on the book by Amy Tan