Crozet Teen Book Club
Join other teens for an out-of-this-world book club featuring lively discussion, activities, and crafts. The Crozet Teen Book Club meets several times a year. Please call the Crozet Library for more information or to register for a book club meeting. All meetings are on Tuesdays, 6:30-7:30 pm. For grades 6-12.
Current Session: 2012
- January 24 – Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- February 14 – Book Crush Party, bring your favorite book!
- March 20 – The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- April 17 – Matched by Ally Condie
- May 22 - Book Swap Party!
- June 26 - Godless by Pete Hautman
- July 17 - Book and a Movie: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- February – Ruined by Paula Morris
- March – The Falcon’s Malteser: a Diamond Brothers Mystery by Anthony Horowitz
- June – Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
- July – Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
- September – The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
- November – Pages to Screen – Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
- December – Beastly by Alex Flinn
- October – Rapunzel’s Revenge by Shannon and Dean Hale
- November – Book Swap Party
- December – The Plain Janes by Cecil Castellucci