JMRL Event Calendar
Northside - @ YOUR LIBRARY
Time: 6:30 pm
First Wednesdays at 6:30pm (2nd Wednesday in January & May)
A program series consisting of a variety of craft and informational programs. Ages 14+.
- January 11: Origami for Absolute Beginners: Interested in learning how to fold paper into elegant shapes? Just want to get your hands on some origami paper and show off what you can do? Come to learn some classic origami folds and take your creations home.
Required registration begins December 21.
- February 1: Foamboard Stars: Learn how to give foamboard the appearance of wood and make stylish decorative stars for your walls. All materials provided.
Required registration begins January 9.
- March 1: Relief Printmaking: Learn to create relief prints with carving tools and water-based inks. All supplies provided, but feel free to bring images and sketches to draw from.
Required registration begins February 6.
- April 5: Book Earrings: Wear your favorite book with pride. Learn how to create fun and chic book earrings. Keep them for yourself, or give them as a gift! All materials provided.
Required registration begins March 13.
- May 10: Screen Printing: Learn simple screen printing techniques to make a small project to take home. Supplies provided, but feel free to bring personal fabric if desired.
Required registration begins April 17.